Sending Church Workshops
Become a sending church.
SENDING CHURCH WORKSHOPS
When Jesus commissioned his disciples, he revealed the key for reaching the world is found in sending. Join us for a day-long interactive equipping session hosted by The Summit Church’s Sending Team.
Featuring three tracks, participants will receive an in-depth look at the philosophy and strategy of becoming a sending church locally, domestically, and internationally. Bring your entire team or come for just one track.
The Local Outreach track will empower you to mobilize your people to love your city through community partnerships.
The North American Church Planting track will equip you to develop church planters and sending church planting teams from your church.
The International Missions track will share the Summit’s strategies for sending globally, from short-term trips to training to partnerships and long term missionary care.
We tailor our workshops to meet the needs of participating churches.
- How can we establish a sending culture at our church (Gaining by Losing)?
- How do we identify and develop church planters?
- How do we develop a church planting strategy?
- How do we start a church planting residency?
- What does it look like to love my city and how do we get started?
- How can we effectively partner in our community?
- How do we design effective short-term trips?
- How do we assess and train people who want to go overseas long term?
- How do we work well with sending agencies?
Upcoming Dates and Cost:
Friday, Nov. 8, 2019
9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Summit Church
2335 Presidential Drive, Durham, NC
$149 per person including materials, lunch, and snack
“A solid 10 out of 10. The content was perfect and the size of the workshop allowed us to talk through individual situations that were helpful to the group as a whole.”